Sunday, October 27, 2013

You Want A Hot Movie? You Betta Work, Witch



The TV Guide





Last night was one of those perfect LA nights that make me so happy that I live here in SoCal. One of the best things about living here in LA is getting the chance to see movies at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery. It’s a treat that I reserve only for the most special of movies. In honor of Hallowe’en this year, last night’s Cinespia movie was The Craft. Now, because it is one of my all time favorite movies (along with Clueless, Empire Records and Hackers), there was no question that I’d be in attendance last night. My darling Amelia agreed to be my date and we had the best time ever … with a couple thousand other folks AND three stars of the movie! I mean, c’mon … so amazing!





After we dined at Osteria Buca, Amelia and I made our way to the front of the crowd to set up our blankets and settle in for a night of movie fun. As you can see below, I had THE hottest date of the night because Amelia looked EXACTLY like Nancy Downs (played by Fairuza Balk) in the movie:



I was BLOWN away by her outfit … and so was everyone else who thought she was Fairuza Balk in person :) Balk didn’t come out to the screening last night but her co-stars Robin Tunney, Rachel True and Neve Campbell did come out to the screening last night to say hello to all the fans in attendance. I was 10 feet from the 3 of them, dying of excited geekiness :) Amelia and I had so much fun, we vowed to make plans to go to more screenings at the cemetery next Summer :)

I couldn’t enjoy a late night last night because I had to be up and downtown to run the 3.5 mile Rock N Roll Los Angeles Halloween Mini Marathon this morning:





I treated today’s short run as a recovery run from the Detroit Marathon last weekend and I did a pretty good job. Finished in 30 mins. flat AND I got free beer before 9AM. Cannot complain at all.

I’m not sure what the plan is for today but I know this mound of laundry ain’t gonna wash itself. Happy Sunday, all!!





Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/pinkisthenewblog/~3/JHntP_sBo1w/you-want-a-hot-movie-you-betta-work-witch
Category: SAT   Insidious 2   bruno mars   Chelsea Manning   big brother spoilers  

No comments:

Post a Comment