Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Chris Pratt: I Was an Amateur Stripper

Before his acting days on the set of "Parks and Recreation," Chris Pratt cashed in as an a amateur stripper.


During an interview with Buzzfeed, the 34-year-old actor shared details about his days dancing naked in front of others.


"I was always a very much naked person. I loved to always get naked," Mr. Pratt explained. "I was very free, so I thought 'I may as well get paid.'"


Continuing to discuss his stripper past, Chris shared a funny story about dancing at his friend's grandmother's birthday party. "It was a surprise. I don't know how it got around to them, but they paid me $40."


"I was never like 'Magic Mike,' you know. I did go one time and auditioned on a stage for a club, but I don't think I got the job. I don't think I'm a very good dancer," he added.


Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/chris-pratt/chris-pratt-i-was-amateur-stripper-955615
Category: nyc marathon   Josh Freeman   Jeff Soffer   Presidents Cup   wes welker  

No comments:

Post a Comment